Download Aadhar card through Aadhaar number
Easy Way To Download Your Aadhar Card From UIDAI Official website: To open the PDF file, please enter the first 4 characters of your name and the year of birth. As if your name is Denshailesh and your birth date is 1996 then your password will be Denshailesh1996.
Hello friends, now you can download your Aadhar Card online. Today, we are writing these articles for people who have difficulty understanding English. Please follow the below mentioned steps and download your Aadhar card.
Download by Aadhar card – e-Aadhar card
note: there was no system to download it before that name !. We were looking at the path of growth in this area very closely. After all, under the new system, now you can know the base card status in your name and if the Aadhaar card is ready then you can download Aadhaar card online through your name! It can take up to 3 months (90 days) to form Aadhaar card!
If you have received confirmation SMS to become your Aadhar card, then you can download Aadhar card online from here: Download Aadhar Card!
If you have lost the Aadhaar card slip/receipt and do not even remember your Aadhaar number, you can download the Aadhar Card from below given procedure:
- Firstly, click here: https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Choose “Aadhaar No (UID)” or “Enrolment No (EID)” option from “You want to get your lost:”
- Enter your full name
- NowFill in your email ID
- your registered mobile number
- Fill in the security code given on the screen and click on the “Get OTP” button
One time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile and/or email ID
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent to your mobile and/or email ID in the box below.
- Click “Verify OTP”
- According to your chosen option, you will be sent “Aadhaar No (UID)” or “Enrolment No (EID)” on your mobile and/or email ID
- Click here now: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select appropriate option, “Enrollment Id” or “Aadhaar”, under “I have:”
- Enter your full name
- Fill in your zip code
- Now type your registered mobile number
- in the security code given on the screen and click on the “Get OTP” button
- One time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile and/or email ID
- Fill the One Time Password (OTP) sent to your mobile and/or email ID in the “Enter OTP” box below and click “Validate and Download“
- Now you may have downloaded your e-Aadhar Card. Enter your zip code as a password
- when you open the downloaded e-base card
- Now you have your e-Aadhar card which you can print
Note: there was no system to download it before that name !. We were looking at the path of growth in this area very closely. And as soon as a new system of downloading Aadhar card has been implemented, we have made this information available here! Before downloading the Aadhar Card, you had to have the slip/receipt or your Aadhaar card number of the Aadhar card given at the time of enrollment!
Many people were disturbed because of lost slip/receipt of Aadhar card!
When the system of downloading Aadhar card is downloaded from the name, we had the facility of filling in the email ID and the message in the comments section given below for the purpose of emailing it!